Hey there world.
Sorry it’s been some time. A LOT has happened. Including raising a baby girl! She’s two now instead of 6 months. Here is a quick run down:
Typical old English D, representing Detroit,MI. I made and screen printed this fast.
- I learned to screen print. You can see my apparel on my Etsy store http://www.CreativeHina.com or Gumroad https://gumroad.com/creativehina. Not to mention I’m on Facebook.com/CreativeHina and Instagram @creativehina
- I’ve been doing a lot more drawing. (although I need to do more)
- Still vegan but cut out a lot of soy milk-We’re doing the flax milk thang.
- I’ve completed half of my art career. AKA getting old lol.
- Finally I’m still practicing Capoeira via at Capoeira Detroit. Getting ready for our Batizado Oct 22-25, 2015 ! I can’t wait. ^_^
This week was quite interesting and fun. I decided to actually eat the organic chia seeds today in my cereal and it was delicisous. Buutttt not without first trying it from Wholepaycheck.
What looked like something from the old Star Trek, actually tasted like the old Star Trek. Anyhou the taste was bland but the good news is that I made it at home and added my delightful fruits and agave. IT WAS FANTASTIC. Bonus: I have a extra pump of energy @_@ and did a kickass time in Capo class.
I’m finally taking the plunge and start blogging.
Why did it take so long? Not sure. But life happens. Then there’s work. Then Love. Then a total new life …a baby’s life, of course. 🙂
I think I’m ready to share with the world who I am, what I love, and what I do – all knowing it will be somewhere on the internet forever. LOL. Here is my contribution to mankind.
Sit tight and enjoy the ride!
*Straight from the D!
Detroit skyline – how lovely.
Every now and again I’ll take wonderful pictures of this old city, that is turning into a new city – a better place for the people of Detroit. We also recently got a new Mayor. New in the sense of his culture. I’m happy he’s ready to change Detroit, and I’m glad we are willing to have an open mind for these new changes.
Here’s to new beginnings & buildings!